3. We have technical and organizational security procedures to maintain the security of your Personal Data and to protect your session data and Personal Data against unauthorized or illegal processing and / or against unintentional loss, modification, disclosure or access. Hidrostal ensures compliance with safety measures through appropriate quality specifications and employee training and technical security measures such as HTTPS, database and password protection.
4. Personal Data is processed based on your consent and in accordance with applicable data protection and privacy laws. Hidrostal processes your Personal Data for a variety of purposes. In particular, Hidrostal may process all or some of your Personal Data for one or more of the following purposes: providing access to and processing inquiries on the Hidrostal website, registration and access to closed user groups, subscription to newsletters, or as stated or evident when such information is collected, and also for marketing, advertising and sales, for participating in surveys and proving feedback, for improving the Hidrostal website and products and services, for research and development, for technical operations and maintaining security, for statistical and market research purposes, for complying with applicable laws and regulations, and for other purposes provided for or permitted by law.The Personal Data may also be shared with, and used for the above purposes, by other Hidrostal group companies, third parties who directly or indirectly acquire businesses or parts thereof from Hidrostal or its affiliates, with partners in marketing, sales, research and development, with service providers, and with public authorities in Switzerland and / or abroad or otherwise as necessary to comply with the law or a court order.
5. Your Personal Data will be kept as long as Hidrostal considers necessary or reasonable to comply with the applicable laws, or for as long as this is necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. Hidrostal deletes your Personal Data as soon as they are no longer required or when the User deletes or requests Hidrostal to delete his / her User account, and in any case after the end of the maximum retention period prescribed by law.
6. You have the right to assert your data protection rights at any time, and to obtain information about your stored Personal Data, to rectify, add to, or object to the processing of your Personal Data, or demand the deletion of your Personal Data. You will find details of how to contact Hidrostal in section 10 below. Hidrostal reserves the right to correspond with you electronically in this regard (especially by e-mail).
7. Hidrostal collects cookies and information that your computer, mobile device, and browser provides when you visit the Hidrostal website. Cookies are small text files that are stored in the visitor's computer or mobile device when you visit the Hidrostal website. They are necessary for transmitting information over the network and provide the services on the Hidrostal website. Cookies are also used to recognize visitors and to track them during their use of a website, for example to remember users’ custom preferences, help users to complete tasks without having to re-enter information when browsing from one page to another or when visiting the site later. Hidrostal will do so only on a non-personal basis as no Personal Data are stored in the cookies Hidrostal uses.
The data stored in cookies consists of the referrer, date and time of your visit to Hidrostal's website, your IP address, country and language information, device information (such as model, operating system, browser version and view port), network information (such as operator), session cookies (session cookies and persistent cookies), your file downloads, videos watched, search keywords used, the type of your browser and the device the website was accessed with, as well as information about how you use the Hidrostal website (together the "log files"). However, such log files will be used by Hidrostal only on a non-personal basis (i.e., not linked to personally identifiable information about you) for the purposes of improving the Hidrostal website and its functionalities, understanding its use and the use of the information and content contained therein, and for technical and security purposes.
8. In order to constantly improve and optimize Hidrostal and its affiliates' digital offering, Hidrostal uses so called tracking technologies. Web analysis tools provide Hidrostal with statistics and graphics which provide Hidrostal with information about the use of the Hidrostal website, its information and its content. In this regard, the Hidrostal website uses Google (Google Analytics Privacy) to collect data on visitor behavior. All visitor data is saved using an anonymous user ID and can be used to aggregate a usage profile under a pseudonym, while preventing the identification of individual devices. Cookies may be used for this purpose. The data collected by the Google Analytics technology will not be used to determine the personal identity of a website visitor and will not be compiled with Personal Data relating to the person referred to by the pseudonym, unless agreed to separately by the person concerned.Google complies with the data protection rules of the “EU-U.S. Privacy Shield” and “Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield” arrangements and is registered with the "Privacy Shield" program of the US Department of Commerce and the European Commission and Swiss Administration. The IP address transmitted by your browser within the framework of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. Transfer of these data by Google to third parties can only take place on the basis of legal regulations or as part of the order data processing.You may prevent the recording of the data generated by cookies and relating to your use of the website (incl. your IP address) at Google, as well as the processing of these data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plugin available under the following link (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en) You will find more detailed information about Google Analytics and data protection at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en or https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en.
9. Hidrostal and any of its affiliates store Personal Data and operate the Hidrostal website, at its or its hosting providers' facilities located in Switzerland and the European Union. Hidrostal and its affiliates may process Personal Data in and access it from any other country and Hidrostal may delegate the processing of such information to third parties, including affiliates abroad. If data is processed in countries that do not guarantee adequate protection, Hidrostal will ensure adequate protection of the data in accordance with applicable data privacy laws and by way of putting adequate contractual guarantees in place, namely on the basis of EU standard clauses, binding corporate rules or it bases the transfer on the exceptions of consent, conclusion or performance of contract, the determination, exercise or enforcement of legal claims, overriding public interests or it discloses the data in order to protect the integrity of these individuals. You can obtain a copy of the contractual guarantees from or will be advised where to obtain such copies by the contact person in section 10 below. Hidrostal reserves the right to redact such copies for reasons of data protection or secrecy reasons.
Hidrostal Holding AG
8213 Neunkirch, Switzerland
You may also use email@example.com to withdraw your consent for processing Personal Data, exercise your right of access to the Personal Data Hidrostal is processing about you, to object against its processing of your Personal Data (with effect for the future), to have it corrected or erased. You may also have a right to data portability or to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority, as provided for by applicable data protection law. Please note that you have to properly identify yourself (e.g., through copy of your ID) before your request can be processed. In case of electronic direct marketing, you will also be provided with a method to easily opt-out of receiving further marketing materials and you may use the following e-mail address to remove your address from our electronic direct marketing list: firstname.lastname@example.org.