Floating Pump Station
Hidrostal floating pump stations are integral pumping solutions that operate in reservoirs, lagoons, and rivers. They are equipped with marine, mechanical, hydraulic, electrical, and electronic systems to operate as high performance and high reliability pumping stations.
- Portability: They can be very easily moved to another place of operation without the need for civil works.
- Economic: They avoid the costly civil constructions and stoppages of operation that would be required for the installation of a conventional station.
- Suction of supernatant water: It prevents the suction of sediments from the bottom of the reservoir by sucking the water closest to the free surface.
- Efficiency: The entire system is optimized to operate with the highest possible overall efficiency.
- Self-priming: Hidrostal floating systems do not require complex priming systems, they are self-priming by design.
- High quality: The same rigorous quality controls for pump manufacturing are applied to all components of the floating system
- Supply water
- Pumping water from the river for drinking water systems
- Pumping water from the river for irrigation systems in agroindustry